From time-to-time, we have homes for sale off site in the South East of England. This means that we have bought the mobile home, chalet or static caravan, normally in order to re-develop the plot, for a new home to be sited. These homes are often used on building sites or construction sites, for self-build, farm-workers’ accommodation or for rental purposes. If you purchase one of these homes, you need to have your own land, plot, or pitch on which to place it. You will also need to have researched whether or not you need planning permission for your intended use of the home.
Twin unit available for sale off site:
Omar Domek – £7,950
28′ x 20′ (8.55m x 6.1m)
- Two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, dining area and bathroom
- UPVC windows and wooden doors
- Roughcast exterior
- Propane gas (LPG) central heating, with Worcester combi-boiler
- All fitted furniture, window dressings and floor coverings included
- This home is in good condition, with much of the original decor and fittings remaining but could do with redecoration throughout
If you would like to view this home, please telephone us on 0118 932 8328
Off site homes are frequently purchased for the following uses:
The home, caravan or chalet can be sited on private land, and lived in while an extension is being built or a house is being refurbished, or while a self-build takes shape. The static caravan or mobile home allows the owner to remain on the construction site and close to the action.
Alternatively, the twin or single units can be used as self-contained accommodation for stable hands or as overflow accommodation for seasonal agricultural workers on farms.
Homes can be sited on private land, and let out for an additional income. On a larger-scale, they can be sited and offered as mobile homes for hire.
The static caravan or mobile home can be sited in a convenient location on the building site, and used as a staff canteen or tearoom, toilets or site office. Mobile homes sold off site are also sometimes used to accommodate security staff on construction sites.
The mobile home can be sited on private land and used as a home office, a studio/workshop, or even as private guest accommodation – sometimes called a granny annexe.
Important! Please read
Listed below are our off site sale terms and conditions. These apply to all off site homes purchased from Greenford Park Homes:
- All homes are offered for sale ‘as seen’. All dimensions are approximate.
- For appointments to view, by arrangement, please contact Greenford Park Homes on 0118 932 8328.
- Open 7 days a week, 7.30am – 6pm Mon-Fri, 8am – 5pm Sat, 10am – 4pm Sun and Bank Hols.
- To secure the home: we require payment of a deposit upon order, in person.
- Process for final payment: prior to delivery, by credit or debit card, personal cheque, bankers draft, BACS transfer, telegraphic transfer or in cash. Full payment must be cleared in advance of delivery.
- De-siting and transport to buyer’s location can be arranged by us at extra cost.
- We only allow homes to be de-sited from our parks and transported by hauliers known or approved by us.
- Our hauliers may require a preliminary visit to the delivery site if it is not easily accessible.
- Buyers are to make their own arrangements to remove and transport any sheds, porches or skirting, if required.
- If requested, we will be pleased to arrange access for a plumber or electrician to inspect the systems and equipment within the home, prior to purchase.
Call us on 0118 932 8328. We would be delighted to help with any queries.