Ferndale is beautifully situated opposite open fields, on the outskirts of Bray village, near Windsor. To find out more check out our guides to Windsor and Windsor Great Park.
- Junction 8 of the M4, offering an easy link to London is only a couple of miles away.
- The M4 also provides a simple route into Reading (25 minutes’ drive from Ferndale Park) in the opposite direction.
- Maidenhead is only 10 minutes’ drive away.
The two closest railway stations are:
- Windsor and Eton Riverside, which offers direct routes into Victoria, and Central London via Richmond and Clapham
- Windsor and Eton Central, which offers direct routes into Paddington and Central London via Ealing. This station also offers good connections to Reading and Oxford.
There is a useful local bus service, stopping immediately outside the park entrance:
- No 6 bus service, which gives regular access to Windsor in one direction and Maidenhead in the other.