Merrywood offers a beautiful rural location, within easy reach of some of Surrey’s loveliest towns. To find out more, check out our guides to Dorking, Epsom and the vibrant county town of Guildford.
- Merrywood Park is 4 miles’ drive from the M25 giving access to Central London.
- The A24 (3 miles from Merrywood) gives access to popular local towns such as Dorking and Epsom.
- The M23 (10 miles from Merrywood) leads to Gatwick airport (around 35 minutes’ drive) and beyond, gives access to the South Coast at Brighton.
The two closest railway stations are:
- Betchworth Rail, on the Redhill to Reading line, which offers great connections to Gatwick
- Box Hill and Westhumble Rail, which offers direct routes to London Victoria via Clapham in one direction and connections to Chichester and the South Coast in the other.
There is a useful local bus service, stopping at the Box Hill National Trust car park, close to Merrywood Park:
- 21 bus service, giving access Monday-Saturday, to Dorking, Epsom and Leatherhead.