We work hard to secure the quiet enjoyment of our parks, and for this reason, the following criteria apply:
- Residents must be aged 50 years and over.
- Greenford Park Homes does not accept children as residents. Children and grandchildren are welcome to visit, but not to reside on a permanent basis.
- Cats and dogs are not permitted (with the exception of Assistance Dogs). Other small pets are acceptable, provided they are housed in a cage, aquarium or similar and remain at all times within the park home.
Car parking on our estates is managed to ensure enough space for residents’ and visitors’ vehicles:
- Private motor vehicles only are permitted.
- On Blackbushe Park, residents may keep one vehicle per home. A second vehicle is permitted on plots which provide sufficient parking space for two vehicles, or if residents rent a garage at Blackbushe Park.
- On Cavendish Park, residents may keep one vehicle per home.
- On Ferndale Park, residents may keep one vehicle per home. Permission to park an additional vehicle may be given, subject to availability.
- On Merrywood Park, residents may keep up to two vehicles per home.
Click on the banner below to see our Greenfords Residents area – some of our residents have kindly contributed photographs and made recommendations for days out or local facilities: