We have full planning permission for the redevelopment of Blackbushe Park, the largest of our four mobile home parks. Current residents will benefit from significant upgrades to services and facilities. Home buyers will have the exciting experience of being able to order a brand new home to their particular specifications and move onto a park that has the benefits of having a long-established community, with the best features of modern park home living.
Blackbushe Park Redevelopment News
The Big Plan
- Our proposals include plans for over forty new park homes, in a range of sizes to suit every lifestyle and budget.
- By adding yourself to our emailing list, you will be kept up to date on our progress, including details of open weekends, incorporating show home viewings.
- At Greenford Park Homes, we invite buyers of new homes to customise their order, choosing everything from layout options, to furnishing schemes, paint colours and fabrics. We are on hand to help throughout the order process and ensure you get the perfect home for you.
Smart new entrances
- Construction of a new, welcoming front entrance to the park.
- Installation of high-spec gates at the two secondary entrances, thus making the park a cul-de-sac. Every resident will be issued with their own pedestrian gate key, so that the convenience of multiple accesses to the park is preserved.
- New car park, with CCTV.
- Installation of a new mains natural gas supply.
- Installation of a new mains electricity supply, providing all homes with an electrical capacity in line with modern standards.
- Construction of brand new garages to upgrade the existing supply.
- New, screened refuse bin collection points, incorporating garden waste and glass recycling facilities.
- Significant upgrades to the existing drainage infrastructure.
- Upgrade to and extension of the current estate road and communal footpath network, to both existing and new plots.
- Professional landscaping scheme, maintained to the high standard established on all of our parks.